An easy way to support the work of NZRDA is via Payroll Giving - which enables you to donate to us directly from your pay and claim an immediate 33.33% tax credit via PAYE on your donation (eg if you donate $10 the actual cost to you is $6.66).
Payroll Giving Facts:
- Payroll Giving is voluntary for both the employer and employee
- Tax credits are 33.3% of the total donation
- The PAYE is reduced by the amount of tax credit
- Only organizations listed on with the Inland Revenue as a Donee Organisation qualify to receive donations via Payroll Giving
- Employers can only offer the service to employees if they file their EMS (IR348) and EDF (IR345) electronically.
NZRDA is a Donee Organisation and is listed as NZ RIDING FOR THE DISABLED ASSOC INC on the Inland Revenue's website under Donee Organisations.
For more information and a more in-depth explanation of the scheme, check out the Office for the Community and Voluntary Sector's website. You can also download fact sheets about Payroll Giving for employees and employers.
Setting up Payroll Giving
Please provide the following bank account details and contact address to your employer for depositing donations:
Account Name: NZ Riding for the Disabled Inc
Account Number: 02 0560 0274 392 000
Postal Address: NZRDA, PO Box 58110, Whitby, Porirua 5245.
If you would like to speak to someone at NZRDA about Payroll Giving, contact James Craw on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 04 234 6090.
If you are going to support NZRDA via payroll giving, please tell us so that we can arrange to send you newsletters and keep you informed about the difference you are making to the lives of our Riders.
Thanks for your support!